1800 New Rate is a financial service of Motors Acceptance Corporation
In accordance with federal regulations, we are giving you this notice to tell you how we may use non-public personal information about you or your account (“Private Information”). This notice applies to both current and former customers of Motors Acceptance Corporation
Collect and Use of Private Information.
We collect Private Information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you, such as information on applications or other forms, which may include your name, address, social security number and income.
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as your account balance and payment history.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your credit history and credit worthiness, and information that we obtain to verify employment history or that insurance coverage is in force.
Disclosure of Private Information.
We may disclose Private Information (described above) under the following circumstances:
(1) To Marketing Service Providers and Joint Marketing Partners
We may disclose all Private Information to companies that perform marketing services for us or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
(2) With Non-Affiliated Third Parties.
We may share all Private Information about you with non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Protection of Information.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to our employees who need this information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that are consistent will federal requirements to guard your Private Information.
Need a loan? Need it now? Apply Now